At Biking Around Vietnam we believe in creating experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. And with the Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience that’s exactly what you’ll get. If you are looking for a standard bike ride, while seeing Hanoi’s standard sights and experiencing her standard activities, we recommend that you seek out our competitors.
The Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience is anything but standard. We venture off the well trodden, or in this case cycled, path to show you the Hanoi that even local residents seldom get to see. Join us today and take in all the wonderfully strange sounds, sights, and smells that makes Hanoi an unforgettable experience. We’d love to tell you more but you’ll just have to join us and discover Hanoi’s magic and the charm for yourself!
We will however, give you some info and handy tips about our tours:
- We have two tours leaving daily, one in the morning leaving at 8:30 AM, and one in the afternoon leaving at 13:30 PM.
- Each Tour last 3.5 hours and in total we cycle 15 km.
- The afternoon Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience (13:30 PM) can be combined with our Real Hanoi Street Food Experience
- Both Tours leave from our Head Office at 62 Hang Buom Street in the Old Quarter.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure, even earlier if you want to enjoy a complimentary Vietnamese iced coffee or tea and some great conversations!
- We are a Vietnamese company under Dutch management, so the tours will start on time.
- Be sure to bring sunscreen and insect repellant.
- We are visiting holy sites, please bring along a scarf and a sarong to cover exposed shoulders and knees.
- Please do not hesitate to inform us about any allergies. We are here to help.
- Helmets for both adults and children are available if required.
- Children seats are available (12-20 Kg).
- All entrance fees to the sights are included.
- Our tour guide is fluent in English and is fully qualified and licensed.
- With groups of 5 or more clients a second tour guide will be joining the tour.
- If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, or have a look at our FAQs.